Registration of the natural person-entrepreneur
Qualified registration of the natural person-entrepreneur in Kharkiv
The emerging companies are treated by our state like “sink or swim”. So the business starters have to rely on their own efforts, expertise, and funds. Those who willing to start their business should thoroughly choose both their economic niche and organizational and legal form of future economic structure. The simplest and easy-to-handle organizational form in Ukraine is a natural person-entrepreneur. This shall be referred to the private company with no incorporation of legal entity registered by one natural person. Despite the fact that this legal form is the simplest for comprehension from the judicial point of view, the registration of the natural person-entrepreneur requires profound legal knowledge. The business newcomers may lose a lot of time trying to establish such business by their own. Incorrectly drawn up documents for the enterprise establishment may prolong such process to the maximum, making the newcomers waste their time, nerves, and money. It is hard times if you have no competent assistant in this matter.
Our notarial bureau is all yours to help you with registration of a natural person-entrepreneur. We offer registration of a natural person-entrepreneur in the shortest time for a reasonable price. All advisory services are free of charge and may be provided on the phone with the future owner of the private company of such organizational and legal form. Our consultant calls you back in a minute.
Documents to be submitted to the notary for establishment of a natural person-entrepreneur^
- Your passport
- Temporary certificate of the county citizen
- Foreign passport
- Ukraine residence permit
- Stateless person certificate
Clauses (3, 4, 5) are to be considered by the foreigners living in the territory of the state and having the Ukraine residence permit.
Registration of amendments regarding a natural person-entrepreneur
Usually after the registration of a natural person-entrepreneur (we often say “private entrepreneur”) the residential address of a natural person, his/her name or type of activity (KVED code) may change.
Any amendments as regard to the natural person-entrepreneur have to be indicated in the Single register of legal entities, natural persons-entrepreneurs and public organizations.
It should be mentioned that starting from 01.01.2016, according to the legislation of Ukraine in force, the registration of natural persons-entrepreneurs and recording of amendments as regard to natural persons-entrepreneurs may be performed by notaries. Moreover, the notaries register the amendments irrespective of the place of residence of the natural person/
Documents to be submitted to the notary for registration of amendments as regard to the natural person-entrepreneur:
- Filled-in registration card for registration of amendments for the private entrepreneurs (only filled-in sheets of the card shall be submitted);
- Receipt on paying the administrative duty for amendments (as of 2016, it constitutes 140 UAH).
- Copy of the certificate on amendments of taxpayer number (formerly known as individual taxpayer number) if this being the case;
- If any amendments are introduced by the representative of entrepreneur, the documents confirming the powers of such representative (power of attorney or its notarial copy), his/her passport and individual taxpayer number.
All documents are drawn-up in Ukrainian.
Having all the listed documents submitted and verified, the notary registers the amendments by making records in the Single register of legal entities, natural persons-entrepreneurs and public organizations.
Now such amendments are registered.
Registration of Limited Liability Company in Kharkiv
Firstly, it should be mentioned that according to the legislation of Ukraine in force, starting from 01.01.2016, the registration of legal entities may be performed by notaries. Moreover, the notaries register the legal entities irrespective of the actual place of business (Please pay attention that the natural person is entitled to establish solely the one company only, and this should be taken into account when establishing and registering the legal entity.
One of the essential developments that facilitate the procedure of documents preparation lies in the fact that LLC may operate on the basis of the Model Charter approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, Decree No.1182 dated 16 November 2011 “On Approving the Model Articles of Association of the Limited Liability Company”. However, you as a founder has no right to amend the provisions of approved model articles of association.
Shall you decide to operate on the basis of such model articles of association, the decision on LLC establishment, signed by all of the founders, is to state that the Company will operate on the basis of the model charter. Moreover, the decision shall include the following information: type of the company, name, location, subject and purposes of its activity, full list of its founders, procedure of making contributions.
In case one of the founders is a foreign citizen, such person shall translate identification documents into Ukrainian (such translation must bear the notarial certification of translator’s signature), then obtain the registration number of the taxpayer identification card (formerly called individual taxpayer number).
Documents to be submitted to the notary for registration of the limited liability company:
- Filled-in registration card for registration of a legal entity as per standard form;
- Minutes of the general meeting with the decision on establishment of a legal entity in the form of LLC;
- One copy of LLC articles of association (apart from LLC operating on the basis of model articles of association);
- If registration is executed by the Company’s representative, the documents confirming the powers of such representative (power of attorney or its notarial copy), his/her passport and individual taxpayer number.
All documents are drawn-up and submitted in Ukrainian.
Having all the listed documents submitted and verified, the notary registers the Company by making records in the Single register of legal entities, natural persons-entrepreneurs and public organizations.
Now, the limited liability company is registered. The last stages is to decide on the seal and opening the bank account.
The seal is made at the discretion of the legal entity managers, whereas according to the legislation of Ukraine the legal entity is not obliged to have a seal.
As to the bank account, the first step is to choose a bank, and then you must submit the bank card with the notarized authentic signature of the LLC director and its seal (if available).
Our specialists eagerly assist you in establishment of your own limited liability company.
Registration of amendments regarding an LLC
During the period of operation, a limited liability company often needs to replace its director, founder, types of its activities (KVED), legal address or introduce other amendments.
All amendments regarding a legal entity must be included in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Natural Persons-Entrepreneurs and Public Organisations.
It should be noted that according to the laws of Ukraine, notaries have been allowed to register legal entities and introduction of amendments regarding legal entities since January 01, 2016. Besides, notaries may register amendments regardless of the actual locations of legal entities/Note that currently any amendments to the Articles of Association may only be introduced by approving of a restated version of the Articles.
To register amendments regarding a limited liability company, a notary should be provided with the following documents:
- filled in registration card to register amendments regarding a legal entity (only filled in pages of the card must be provided);
- resolution on introducing amendments regarding a legal entity (minutes of the General Meeting);
- restated version of the Articles of Association of the LLC in one copy (except when the LLC operates on the basis of a Model Articles of Association and when amendments are related to the contents of the Articles);
- in case amendments are introduced to the composition of founders, an agreement for purchase and sale of a share in the statutory capital and the person’s statement of his/her/its withdrawal from the composition of founders of the LLC must be provided;
- receipt confirming the payment of an administrative fee for introduction of amendments (in 2016, the fee is UAH 410);
- if amendments are introduced by the company’s attorney, documents confirming the powers of the attorney (a power of attorney or its copy), his/her passport and registration number of the taxpayer’s record card (used to be known as the individual tax number).
All documents must be compiled and submitted in the Ukrainian language.
After providing all the above documents and their checking by a notary, the amendments are registered by including the respective information in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Natural Persons-Entrepreneurs and Public Organisations.
Registration of real estate and denominations in Kharkiv
Extract from the Register of Real Estate Names in Kharkiv
Register of encumbrances of movable property in Kharkiv
Extract from the register
Issuance of an extract from the Unified State Register of Companies and Organisations of Ukraine in the city of Kharkiv