Notary in the center of Kharkov, Notary services Kharkiv.
POWERS OF ATTORNEY
If you work on weekdays and you need a notary in the center of Kharkov, please contact our notary office. Realizing that often legal assistance services to citizens are needed in after work hours or weekends, we have expanded our working hours.
Consultation of the Notary in Kharkov is provided for FREE! Call 097-44444-55!
When should go to notary?
Notary services are aimed at providing legal assistance to citizens, individual entrepreneurs and organizations. The notariate as an institution of law was established long ago; it is an essential part of the state legal system. The notary must be contacted in many cases, the most common among them are the following:
Authentication signature. The notarial act confirms that the documentation was made in compliance with legal norms. Appeal to a specialist in the design of the contract will confirm the fact of the voluntary transaction.
Issuance of evidence confirming the right to inheritance.
Confirmation of the accuracy of copies of documents and statements. When certifying papers, if necessary, the provisions of the law will be explained.
Certification of the correctness of the translation of the document from a foreign language into Russian.
The certificate of transactions.
These and other actions allow you to give the documents legal force, after which they will become strong evidence in resolving legal disputes.
Your notary in Kharkov
A private notary is a person who, according to the laws of Ukraine, is authorized to perform a series of notarial actions – examining documents, translations, mediating services in concluding contracts, registering an inheritance, etc.
Private notarial practice has the right to engage a person with a higher legal education, after an internship at a public notary office or at a private notary, subject to at least three years of experience in the field of jurisprudence. To obtain permission, you must pass a qualifying exam, and then take the oath: do the work honestly, in the interests of clients and within the law, while maintaining the secrecy of notarial acts.
What do private notaries of the city of Kharkov? Services of the notary in Kharkiv
For a complete list of services, see the notary services page. A notary in Kharkov performs all notarial actions, according to Art. 34 memory “On Notary”:
– certification of transactions (purchase and sale agreement, deed of gift, will, power of attorney, etc.);
– certification of transactions with vehicles;
– issues a certificate of inheritance;
– issues a certificate of ownership of a share in the common property of the spouses in the event of the death of one of the spouses;
– issues duplicates of notarial documents stored in notary cases;
– imposes a ban on the alienation of real estate; subject to state registration;
– certify the facts (finding a citizen alive, finding a citizen in a certain place);
– testify the authenticity of the signatures on the documents;
– testifies the accuracy of copies of documents;
– Registration of inheritance
State Registration / Notary Kharkov
STATE REGISTRATION OF A LEGAL PERSON. If necessary, assistance in registration
STATE REGISTRATION OF RIGHTS TO REAL ESTATE PROPERTY
STATE REGISTRATION OF CHANGES IN THE INFORMATION ON THE LEGAL ENTITY
STATE REGISTRATION OF THE PHYSICAL PERSON OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
STATE REGISTRATION OF CHANGES IN THE INFORMATION ON THE PHYSICAL ENTITY OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
REGISTRATION OF REAL ESTATE AND RIGHTS. If necessary, assistance in registration
In accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On State Registration of Legal Entities, Individuals-Entrepreneurs and Public Formations”, private notary Edigarov Elvir Mikhailovich has the rights of a state registrar to work in the state registry, which allows for registration of enterprises and legal entities directly in the notary’s office. It carries out state registration:
– creation of a legal entity (including as a result of separation, merger, transformation, separation);
– individual entrepreneur;
– rights to immovable property, which is carried out in accordance with the legal regulations in force at the time of the emergence of the right of ownership of property, including land plots and shares, used in agriculture;
– changes in information about the individual entrepreneur;
– changes in the legal entity.
Power of Attorney / Notary Kharkov
ATTORNEY OF ALL TYPES
ATTORNEY ON THE ORDER BY SAFE, BANK CUSTOMER CELL
ATTORNEY ON REPRESENTATION OF INTERESTS, ORDERING BY ALL PROPERTY
CERTIFICATE FOR THE STATE REGISTRATION OF THE LEGAL ENTITY
TRUST IN ORDER OF REVIEW
ATTORNEY FOR TRANSPORT FACILITY, CAR
CUSTOMER ATTITUDE OF THE CUSTOMER’S INTERESTS IN COURT
CUSTOMER TRADE REGISTRATION FOR CUSTOMER PROPERTY
Contracts / Notary in Kharkov
CONTRACT OF SALE
HOUSES, PARTS HOUSES
CONTRACT GIVING APARTMENTS PARTS APARTMENT
MORTGAGE CONTRACT, MORTGAGES
UNDERGROUND GIVING AGREEMENT
CONTRACT FOR RENT OF CAR, VEHICLE
PURCHASE AND SALE APARTMENTS
CAR PURCHASE AGREEMENT
The following types of contracts are issued and certified:
– the contract of donation of non-residential premises;
– the contract of donation of a house or apartment (or part);
– contract of sale of a house or apartment (or part);
– the contract of sale of the garage, car, corporate rights, land, other real estate or vehicles;
– the lease of the car, vehicle;
– contract for life maintenance (inspection);
– hereditary contract;
– preliminary agreement;
– loan agreement;
– barter agreement;
– contract of pledge, mortgage of apartment, real estate, house;
– loan agreement;
– deed of gift (gift);
– lease contract;
– pledge agreement, land mortgage;
– a deed of gift or sale of a part in authorized capital, corporate rights;
– the donation agreement of the land plot (or its part);
– marriage contract.
Inheritance / Notary in Kharkov
CERTIFICATE OF THE RIGHT TO INHERITANCE
REGISTRATION ON THE RIGHT TO INHERITANCE
IDENTIFICATION OF DESIGNATIONS
AND ALSO OTHER ISSUES RELATED TO HERITAGE
The notary certifies the will of a capable physical person in case of his death, which are drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Civil Code of Ukraine.
To open a hereditary case, the notary must provide the following documents:
– death certificate of the person (the testator);
– passport and identification number of the person who applied (heir);
– documents confirming the relationship with the testator (birth certificate, marriage certificate);
– testament (if available);
– a certificate from the competent authority about the last place of residence of the testator and the registered persons at the time of the death of the testator;
– documents for real estate;
– documents confirming the deceased’s ownership of other property.